- Where in the United States are innovative complex care programs located?
- What are the key features of each program?
This resource provides a map and chart with an inventory of innovative complex care programs at varying stages of development throughout the United States.
- Center for Health Care Strategies, Inc. is working with innovative programs that are testing new models of care for low-income populations with complex medical, behavioral health, and social needs.
- Southcentral Foundation in Alaska, for example, serves Alaska Natives and American Indians in urban and rural areas, providing comprehensive medical, behavioral health, dental, case management, and advocacy services.
- The Metro Community Provider Network Bridges to Care Program in Colorado reduces inpatient and emergency room admissions by providing care support through hot-spotting, bedside visits, and home visits from care teams. They also focus on treating behavioral health needs.