Technical Assistance Tool
This resource is a toolkit to help payers and providers understand how home-based primary care (HBPC) improves quality and reduces costs for seriously ill and home-limited older adults.
- HBPC providers work as interdisciplinary teams that include physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, social workers and nurses.
- Multiple studies have shown that HBPC delivers significant cost savings and improves patient satisfaction.
- The toolkit contains educational resources including a white paper, frequently asked questions, and a video testimonial.
Posted to The Playbook on
Adults Under 65 with Disabilities
People with Advanced Illness
Frail Older Adults
People with Multiple Chronic Conditions
People with Behavioral Health and Social Needs
Key Questions Answered
- What is home-based primary care and what are its benefits?
- What are the financial implications?