This resource curates resources from experts across the country in the field of trauma-informed care.
- Health care stakeholders are increasingly recognizing the impact of trauma on health and the value of trauma-informed care. But the logistics of adopting a trauma-informed approach and integrating it into the care setting are less clear.
- This website seeks to identify how trauma-informed approaches can be practically implemented across the health care sector.
- It includes information on how organizations are implementing trauma-informed care in different settings; knowledge regarding the impact of trauma on health and trauma-informed care; testimonials from providers; in-the-field examples; and practical strategies and tools.
- The site will continue to provide a growing inventory of resources to help health care organizations and other stakeholders embrace the potential of trauma-informed care.
Posted to The Playbook on
Adults Under 65 with Disabilities
People with Advanced Illness
Frail Older Adults
People with Multiple Chronic Conditions
People with Behavioral Health and Social Needs
Key Questions Answered
- What is trauma-informed care and when and why is it needed?
- How can my organization successfully implement trauma-informed care?
Level of Evidence
Expert OpinionWhat does this mean?