This resource is a calculator designed to assist community-based organizations and their health care partners in creating financial arrangements to fund social services for patients with complex needs. It is built on the Return on Investment Calculator, which quantifies the financial case for person-centered care.
- This tool helps calculates the overall return on investment (ROI) from integrating social services such as nutritional support, transportation and housing with medical care.
- The calculator compares how the financial returns and risks could be divided between the cross-sectional partners (social service and medical) under a variety of payment models.
- It is intended to be used by health care organizations that have already engaged, or are intending to engage, in partnerships with community-based organizations or social service providers, as well as by community-based organizations that provide social services and wish to partner with health care organizations.
- How can health care organizations and community-based social service organizations create mutually beneficial financial arrangements to fund integrated care for persons with complex needs?
- How does this calculator work?